This is a quilt that I started in October, and finally finished this week. I quilted it last week, bound it over the weekend, washed and labeled it yesterday, shipped it to it’s home today. I hope Sue and Eric enjoy it.
It has Quilter’s Dream Puff batting, white thread, a variety of feather patterns and stencils. I used freehand, channel locks, marking and stitch in the ditch thr0ughout the quilt. I also hand dyed the backing. It isn’t exactly the color I was trying to get, but it’s close enough.
And the back:
This is also the quilt Freda has asked me to give a tutorial on. I havent forgotten Freda, it’s on my lengthy To Do list. It would help to know if you want to make a queen or king size though.
And a special thanks to Randi for posting easy directions on how to insert the pictures here on WordPress and still make them “clickable”…. which means you should be able to click on the photo to enlarge it again. I knew they had made big changes, but hadnt figured out the solution to that dilemma yet. Thanks Randi!